Sunday, May 5, 2013

Go West Young Woman.....WAYYYYYYYYY West!

Hi NMW Friends! I LOVE chatting with you, filling you in and boy oh boy do I have some things to share. We've been pushing along, growing Twitter followers, Facebook "Likes" and spreading the word on Instagram and Pinterest. Brand new glamour fans are finding out about Nikki's Magic Wand every single day. We've been very pleased with the progress.

This weekend was a stellar one for us. A dear friend, who has been supportive of us since the Wand was just a sketch on a page, hosted a launch for us in Michigan. It was held yesterday, at the gorgeous Townsend Hotel in Birmingham, MI. The guests were gracious and kind and bought lots of Wands. It was such a pleasure making new friends in Michigan and we had a blast, nibbling on such delish goodies as curry chicken tartlets and chocolate covered strawberries. The launch was a hit AND I got to see some of the sights in Michigan, which was a great bonus. After the party, my friend took me to a few spa/boutiques to tell them about the Wand, drop off a few samples and fingers crossed, they'll want to put them on shelves.

It was time to return home today and I was driving along, reflecting on the phenomenal weekend when I get a call from the best friend/business partner, who is crazy excited. She tells me that Nikki's Magic Wand will now be INTERNATIONAL! You will recall in my last post, I mentioned our new program called the "Magic Money Makers" where Conscious Glamour Divas (and Divos) can buy the Wands in bulk, at a discounted price, and sell them for a nice profit. Well, we have secured a new rep in MEXICO!!! Can you see me doing my happy dance? I am pretty sure my car floated the rest of the way home. This is BIG news for us because we are planning to really push this program and the fact that we now have a presence in Mexico just makes me want to cry. If no one ever told you or you haven't seen it with your own eyes, trust me when I tell you, DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

I won't flash back today because I want you to be in THIS moment with me. I am sitting at this computer so overwhelmed (in a good way) by this weekend's events. I am going to strive to hold onto this feeling for a good long time.

As always, I thank you for reading.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment